MechanicalXchange serves leading Design/Build Mechanical Contractors and large Consulting Engineering Firms who are seeking technology solutions for their clients’ HVAC projects. We hand-select a small group of innovative Manufacturers and facilitate private, face-to-face meetings between our clients and the senior management teams representing leading Manufacturers. During these meetings, our clients can explore Manufacturers’ technology road maps and some of the intricacies of their innovative technologies.
Grow Your Strategic Partnerships
Redefine your company’s success by taking results to a whole new level. With MechanicalXchange on your side, not only will you be able to deliver a greater breadth and depth of results; you will also deliver them faster. Even better, you’ll achieve ongoing results because the MechanicalXchange experience is built on relationships, not transactions. We dig deep, learn each organization’s challenges and each Manufacturer’s solutions, and then we bring them together. The possibilities are infinite.
WILLIAMS COMFORT PRODUCTS
When the ideal supply meets its perfect demand, how extraordinary will the results be? We’re here to show you.
MechanicalXchange is the elite solution broker. We make it possible for you to uncover game-changing connections and build synergistic relationships. Once we have a comprehensive understanding of each company’s needs and a list of the most innovative solution possibilities, we choreograph a series of confidential meetings, where senior management of both companies come together to explore partner potential. We act as your private concierge, planning every handshake, every discussion and every moment.
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT
How MechanicalXchange Works
Our proven proprietary process is broken into nine modular phases:
- First, we interview senior executives representing large Design/Build Mechanical Contractors, allowing us to discover their company’s needs and research their challenges and goals.
- Then we identify innovative manufacturers and qualify each company, their leadership and their solutions before matching them to our top-tier clients.
- Prior to meeting, we help both sides prepare and set a strategic agenda to maximize meeting results.
- Then we meet: bringing large, Design/Build Mechanical Contractor firms’ leadership teams together with the senior leaders of leading Manufacturers for results-focused 45-minute sessions.
- This is about relationships, so we always mediate and review during and after MechanicalXchange to ensure enduring results.